Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Rachel G.
Fortville, IN
My family love Chobani yogurt! We always have a tub in our refrigerator. We like the peach & strawberry flavors and the texture of both yogurts. I feel good about feeding it to my kids as a snack or with a meal.
Hannah K.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Omg so tasty. It had peach chucks that were soggy and tasted real. It wasn’t too sweet either.
Ané L.
Bloomington
A 32 oz tub doesn’t seem like a lot, but it def lasts you even two weeks if you portion it out. The trick is to treat this as a treat, so like a little less than a cup for a snack. It’s always the first snack I have after breakfast.
Lilly B.
Lincoln, NE
Love love love this yogurt. Low in fat yet still tastes very delicious. Perfect for a Greek yogurt and works great for that sweet tooth craving. Highly recommend purchasing the bigger container because you will want it all.
Carla M.
Miami
Creo que este yogurt es muy dulce (me gusta lo dulce) y cuando quieres un buen snack para la tarde o cualquier hora del día es ideal. No le doy los 5 puntos completos porque creo que ese puntaje me lo reservo para un producto que sea simplemente adicto. Yo lo recomiendo.
Jordyn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the chunks of fresh peach. The flavour is fresh and creamy, it pairs incredibly well with granola or blended into a smoothie with a scoop of protein for a power packed breakfast! I also love freezing them for a delicious dessert.
Kymm W.
Warman , SK
Tasty, natural peach flavour. I find some peaches can taste fake, but this one is very authentic. Very yummy and creamy! Almost like ice cream. Love it.
Abira💕 M.
London
Love the taste of this, the peach in this is not very over powering and it is low in fat and calories which is perfect for those who want to be healthier
Sindy R.
6531 NW 87th Avenue T - 28659
Very nice..thick and creamy. I use this in my smoothies as well, sometimes granola mixed in there with frozen fruits and honey...yummy
Danielle B.
Whisper Pnes, NC
Deliciousness in a container! The only downside is that it is quite high in sugar, but it’s delicious so I don’t mind.