Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
this yoghurt is fine, not amazing but not terrible, the peaches are nice and it’s affordable. I wouldn’t be excited to purchase again but wouldn’t mind returning to it again after trying some other yoghurts
Jennifer L.
Lanham, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it has the perfect amount of sweetness to it. It’s creamy with a hint on peach.
Maegan H.
Englewood
Purchased at: Kroger
This yogurt is the best it’s creamy and nonfat. Compared to other products it’s not chunky at all it’s healthy. Also the flavor is great. I used to hate Greek until I bought this brand. I would definitely recommend to others
Dana D.
Purchased at: Safeway
Yum! It’s delicious for breakfast or for a snack. I like mixing granola into my chobani. It makes my mornings smoother when I indulge it.
Donna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chobani peach yogurt is so delicious and creamy. It is great when you have a sweet craving and it’s better than for you than cookies or other sweets. It’s very refreshing when it’s hot outside too.
Janelle E.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love this yogurt! I would highly recommend this yogurt to anyone. Has great love and active cultures and a decent sugar to protein ratio! The peach taste is strong but not overpowering.
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Purchased at: Target
Love this yogurt so much, low carb, great taste, and affordable price especially when buying in bulk! I love how available these yogurts are at each store and I get a lot of use out of them! Highly recommend!
Sarah C.
Onalaska
Purchased at: Target
This is your basic Greek yogurt. Great for early mornings and the big tub is ideal to save a little $$
Kristen Z.
Whitehall, PA
I love chobani’s Greek yogurt. And peach is my absolute favorite. Has great texture and flavor!
Maham T.
Sunrise, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love chobani! Their Greek yoghurt is the best and I would buy that anytime I could.