Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Izzy H.
Two Rivers, WI
Peach is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt in general. Greek yogurt is also my preferred style of yogurt to choose from. The chobani greek yogurt is smooth and has a wonderful, rich taste. Plus it’s readily available at walmart as well as at kwik trip, a place i visit very often. This yogurt is most definitely my favorite.
TreaLee D.
West valley , UT
I use this in my smoothie and it adds the perfect touch! I buy this once a month and my 7 year old also eats it with his lunch sometimes. It is very good value and tastes so good. I love vanilla the best since I use it in smoothies. I will continue to buy this yogurt.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I love chi ani yogurt! It has the most delicate amount of flavoring in the bottom that speaks like it was made yesterday! The Greek yogurt is a little thick but with the right flavor and mixing up the whole container it’s the right texture for the right health food item!
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
Eating this yogurt is like having an indulgent treat - but it's good for me...are you kidding!!??!!  This tastes amazing and I love that it has protein in it.  I mix it with frozen blueberries and it turns into this icy cold substance - someplace between pudding and ice cream.  This is perfect!
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I absolutely love all of Chobanis flavors. Since I am a huge peach flavor fan I decided that I would pick up several of the peach flavored chobani yogurts. My family and I fell in love. We purchases them at Walmart and get an awesome deal on them. We will contiue buying
Debbie L.
I buy the large Chobani plain yogurt at Costco. It is a great value for the money and saves a ton of money from buying by the singles. Chobani is always thick and creamy and not too strong of a Greek yogurt flavor. I always use add ins like fruit or honey or use it as a dip or marinade. One of my favorite brands!
Stephanie A.
Coachella, CA
Really really love this yogurt. I don’t usually buy yogurt, but this one tastes really good and you can use it to make smoothies. They have a variety of flavors and it just makes it more convenient. As well as yogurt they also have drinks which are very good.
Michelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy for your Tummy Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-FatChobani® Simply 100 Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Black Cherry On The Bottom Chobani Blended Greek are totally delicious, convenient and healthy. Chobani comes many varieties to choose from.
Valerie L.
Sevierville, TN
Very good yogurt. Less sugar than most other yogurts, which is something I had been searching for a long time. It's affordable and has less ingredients. Probably healthier than others too.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This is such a smooth taste! I love chobani yogurt because it is a great on the go snack or a snack that is good for any time of the day that is healthy, Greek yogurt is very good for you. This flavor is one of my favorite! I would recommend to others.