Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Jody K.
Purchased at: Target
This peach flavor is my favor. Sweet, yet not too sweet which is important. I don’t want to feel like I’m eating a super sweet dessert like some other brands make me feel. I also like that Chobani doesn’t use gelatin.
SunDas M.
centreville
Really smooth and silky yogurt with Pure peachy flavor just the way I love it!! I wanna fill my fridge with all flavors of this!! It is not as expensive but a bit higher price than many others.
Sandra L.
los osos
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious yogurt! It is very tasty! I love to add strawberries as granola to it and it makes it taste wayyy better
Katelyn F.
Scottsdale
I definitely love the peach flavor. It’s a bit of a large tub though, so I will get a smaller one if you’re not planning on using and lots of for us at once. I recommend it if you like peach, but otherwise maybe try a different flavor.
Imani H.
Havertown, PA
The Chobani Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt is amazing! I love peaches and Chobani Greek yogurt so this combination tastes like heaven! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends because the feeling when you eat it makes you feel like you can do anything!
Chenoa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think is a really good tasting yogurt. I like the flavor peach and I like how you can eat it by itself or you could add other things to it. It does have little peach chunks so if you don’t like chunks in your yogurt then I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you don’t mind it then I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Cindy A.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I usually buy this brand and other flavors. It is very good, and thick consistency. I love the bits of fruit inside, it’s not too many chunks like other brands. Sometimes you can get it for $1 at Whole Foods!
Cynthia S.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is so good and I dont feel guilty eating...so creamy the fruit in it tastes fresh not processed just the right natural flavor and sweetness
Yazmin M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this yogurt is fenomenal nutritivo and low in calories so delicious product en cheap cheap cheap
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great tasting and nice and smooth. No complaints here other than I always finish too fast. Yum!