Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Amber R.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walmart
Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt. Peach is also my favorite flavor. I love the thickness of Greek yogurt though some people don’t. It is more expensive than regular yogurt but I don’t think it’s expensive in general.
Kirsten B.
Crichton
Outstanding yogurt! Smooth, not too sweet. Just perfect flavor. Everyone in my family enjoys this yogurt.
Kortni C.
Pocatello
Purchased at: Walmart
Great peach flavor! I love the silkiness of the yogurt. If you're not buying Chobani you definitely should be
Susan Y.
Baltimore, MD
I love Chobani's fruit yogurt. The fruit bits at the bottom make the taste even better. This is my go-to snack if I want something light, yet healthy.
Shai D.
Arkadelphia , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good yogurt. I love the taste! Peach is my favorite... this yogurt is good for you and everyone should give it a try
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a hard time with plane old yogurts they make me gag. But cbobani doesn't do that to me. Yes it smells bad but it tastes so good.
Amira D.
Evanston
Purchased at: Target
I’m so glad that my favorite flavor of Chobani yogurt finally comes in a larger tub! In my opinion, the tub size is a lot more convenient for servings and makes more sense to me. I’ve always loved the peach flavor and this is no different.
Cindy A.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I usually buy this brand and other flavors. It is very good, and thick consistency. I love the bits of fruit inside, it’s not too many chunks like other brands. Sometimes you can get it for $1 at Whole Foods!
Chenoa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think is a really good tasting yogurt. I like the flavor peach and I like how you can eat it by itself or you could add other things to it. It does have little peach chunks so if you don’t like chunks in your yogurt then I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you don’t mind it then I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Imani H.
Havertown, PA
The Chobani Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt is amazing! I love peaches and Chobani Greek yogurt so this combination tastes like heaven! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends because the feeling when you eat it makes you feel like you can do anything!