Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Kayla R.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this ever shopping trip. I am not a fan of Greek yogurt but this yogurt tastes great. I love it and have it every morning with chia seeds and nuts. I recommend it to everyone and will continue to keep stock of this in the fridge .
Jes G.
Miami
My kids love this! They don’t like fruit on the bottom yogurts because chunky yogurt isn’t exactly appetizing to small kids. Shocking I know. 😂 This one is blended and very tasty. I love that it’s Greek yogurt so they are getting some extra protein. Everyone wins!
Em m.
Oakland
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite Greek yogurt . It is Really good and great on the go too. This is also a good healthy snack to have through out the day. If u want something sweet but healthy this is a great choice.
Gina B.
NY
This a tasty and yummy option , i love this brand and I would recommend it to others because I really love the taste and the quality
samantha a.
New Orleans
At first, I never loved greek yogurt. The clumps turned me off a lot, but Chobani changed that. Though I still have some feelings of the texture, I love peach enough to eat this yogurt.
Alyna K.
Santa Cruz
Wonderfully delicious. Super creamy and rich. I only reach for this brand because of the quality and true fruit flavors. Affordable yet tastes like something a celebrity would demand in their private backstage. I would recommend it to any dairy lover!
Sonika S.
Levittown
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to have it as a breakfast option topped with granola or as a dessert post dinner. Perfect healthy snack with the right amount of sweetness!!
A L.
San Di
Purchased at: Target
Really creamy not very sweet. You can taste the peach, you can see it. Rich in flavor the consistency is smooth
Karen C.
lancaster, CA
I love Chobani and their Greek Yogurt line! It's a thick texture, as most Greek yogurts tend to be. They are a little more on the pricier side, but I enjoy the flavor Chobani delivers.
Mercedez B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I made the switch from other brands to chobani about a year ago and haven't gone back. The peach flavored one is one of my favorites I love it.