Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

member-33d4f
Purchased at: Walmart
me encanta su sabor , no tan dulce especial cuando cuidas tu alimentación, buena consistencia, mi hijo lo adora
tiff t.
One of my favorite snacks to enjoy while trying to maintain a healthy diet! Tastes great and the nutritional values are perfect. Tastes delicious!
Giulia S.
Boulder, CO
I love it! It’s my favorite Greek yogurt so far between different brands! I love all the flavors variety and peach flavor is one of the best! It’s healthy and not so expensive compared to other brands!
Divinity B.
Washington, DC
I’m not a big Greek yogurt fan but I can eat Chobani. Also, I appreciate that there isn’t a whole lot of sugar in their product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy treat and it taste amazing with granola and fresh fruit.
Diana P.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My children love this peach yogurt! I love it because of its ingredients and my picky kids enjoy a nice snack.
Francheska D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Favorite flavor of Chobani! It’s my go to sweet snack or dessert when I’m trying to eat healthy and be more conscious about my health.
Lily D.
California
Purchased at: Target
So tasty! I usually take one of these to work for a quick snack. It's very flavorful and inexpensive, usually about a dollar for 10 at the store.
Chelsey E.
orlando
Purchased at: Publix
In general I like Chobani because it’s not too sweet. And the fruit ones don’t taste like they have old freeze dried fruit in them which a lot of others do.
Alexa C.
Fort Mill
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this yogurt you have to dig deep down do the bottom of the yogurt too get the peach
Priscilla 🌻.
Galena Park, TX
This chobani Greek yogurt is so good! I usually pair it up with granola for breakfast and it makes the start of my day great. I usually get this size to make multiple servings since I meal prep and it works perfectly. The peaches at the bottom are so delicious once you mix it. Most Greek yogurts ave a dry texture is your mouth but this one doesn’t leave that texture and it is so delicious!