Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Julia W.
New York
I love this stuff. It is delicious and I love how you can taste the chunks of peaches
lexi t.
delicious!! love the taste and great price for the amount given. highly recommend!!
Kirsten B.
Crichton
Outstanding yogurt! Smooth, not too sweet. Just perfect flavor. Everyone in my family enjoys this yogurt.
Kortni C.
Pocatello
Purchased at: Walmart
Great peach flavor! I love the silkiness of the yogurt. If you're not buying Chobani you definitely should be
Susan Y.
Baltimore, MD
I love Chobani's fruit yogurt. The fruit bits at the bottom make the taste even better. This is my go-to snack if I want something light, yet healthy.
Dana D.
Purchased at: Safeway
Yum! It’s delicious for breakfast or for a snack. I like mixing granola into my chobani. It makes my mornings smoother when I indulge it.
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally was not to crazy about it my family seemed to love it but I didn’t it was good pricing for it honestly but I jut couldn’t enjoy it the way I hoped too.
Steph J.
Moorhead, MN
Purchased at: Target
I'm not a huge peach fan but my husband is. The yogurt itself is really smooth and has a few chunks here and there which I like
Vanessa B.
Bethesda, MD
This one is good but the consistency is a little weird for me. It is affordable and I see it on sale fairly often. It tastes good but a little artificial. I've bought it a couple time and want to try other flavors. I would buy it again and give it another shot
Katelyn C.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that this yogurt is non fat. Tastes so good and is healthy. Great for breakfast.