Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Samantha M.
Grant, MI
Great brand, great taste and great price. My husband don't eat anything good usually but after forcing him to try this brand he will not stop eating it. He loves all the flavors and mixtures as do I. I always have this in my fridge. This is a product I definitely recommend and it's is great for kids as well. If my husband likes it then believe me it's delicious.
Alicea L.
Chelsea, AL
I love Chobani! There are so many options and different flavors to choose from. I love that with this container I can get the amount that I need and I don’t have to worry about running to the store too often. This is a great deal as far as flavor and price is concerned, so I will be purchasing again!
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt. I buy a tub every week and use it in smoothies, baking, and for snacking! It is so versatile and comes in multiple flavors. The peach is great and doesn’t taste fake! Even has real peach pieces inside. Great for anytime of day! Also high in protein which is important for after my workouts and for breakfast.
Rylie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: Target
For someone was was weary and hesitant about Greek yogurt, this was a major score. I’ve always been worried about the texture and taste, but the peach was light and heavenly while the texture exceeded expectations. It was great to eat with some granola on top as well as mix into some smoothies!
Lauren A.
Yuuummmmm! One of my favorite chobani flavors. I usually buy this when it comes in the multi pack, but when it is available in the tub, it always make it into my shopping cart. Delicious!
Becca V.
I love this flavor! Chobani is so so creamy, so it pairs perfectly with the peach flavor. I love adding this to smoothies and eat it plain almost every day. Their ingredients are always very minimal, so I would also recommend it to people with young kids (like my sister) or people who normally don’t like Greek yogurt since it’s so sweet
olivia s.
Brentwood, TN
will always be my favorite greek yogurt! fat free and full of protein. also I love the new packaging and branding. it feels great and looks really cute and pretty.
Robin F.
Exeter, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a super creamy and amazing tasting yogurt. My husband and myself love this yummy yogurt. We are very picky when it comes to our tastes in yogurt but this one is definitely one of our davorites.
Naomi A.
Summertown, TN
I purchase this product at Kroger. It’s a nice filling snack for in between breakfast and lunch. The peach flavor is not over powering and has a real natural taste. I will but again!
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I Loooove this with granola, the youghurt itself is very creamy and comes with chuck of in this case peach of the bottom, stir it all up and its just delicious and for the price you cant get any better. I usually buy a whole case at costco it comes like with 30 with different flavors.