Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

QueenBee P.
Sacramento
Perfect for a healthy snack or smoothy... combine with all the berries, nuts, honey and oats
Nikki P.
williamstown
My husband loves this yogurt. He loves to add granola in it for his breakfast or for a snack.
Paula C.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Greek yogurt because of the thickness. Chobani definitely is a great brand of yogurt.
Madison V.
Stratford
Love this brand, it’s delicious and one of the better Greek brands plus it’s good for you!!
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I like I really like this product all the time I have it at home to my family and I love it
Cassie C.
Wadsworh
I love the larger sizes because it saves money and sometime I don’t want a whole lot to eat
Linsey P.
Benson, NC
This peach tastes the most real out of all the yogurts I’ve tried. I like this yogurt a lot
Alexyss J.
One of my favorites! I love anything peach and this is always the one I grab at the market!
Amanda R.
Brunswick, ME
Peach is one of my favorite flavors and I love the larger container for making parfaits.
Alli's C.
huffman tx
A little too bitter and chunky for my taste, while the drink is amazing, the cup is not.