Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Nikki P.
williamstown
My husband loves this yogurt. He loves to add granola in it for his breakfast or for a snack.
Sarah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this yogurt. It is my favorite because the taste and quality is top notch!
Evesedenn F.
So, so, so good. I like to freeze a cup, and eat it in bed. It’s so thick and rich in flavor.
Kyler T.
weimar
It’s delicious! Perfect for a large family! We make parfaits with the yogurt and we love it.
Debbie B.
Amory, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite yogurt of all time. I can’t get enough of it and I really love when it’s on sale
QueenBee P.
Sacramento
Perfect for a healthy snack or smoothy... combine with all the berries, nuts, honey and oats
Kaitlyn V.
Flagstaff
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite flavors of yougurt that China i makes. Would definitely recommend
Tatum🔅 G.
Durham
Purchased at: Costco
I love this yogurt! It’s so yummy. Has peaches which are my favorite in yogurts! Very creamy
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
Ab-so-lut-ley delicious. One of my all time favorites gree yougurts in the market right now.
Cassie C.
Wadsworh
I love the larger sizes because it saves money and sometime I don’t want a whole lot to eat