Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Araceli A.
bradley
This yogurt is not too good at flavor but is very nutritional I’m use too buying the big can great value
Megan F.
Very good flavor. I have bought this several times. Good amount of peach in yogurt. Will continue to buy.
Maddie E.
Avon Lake, OH
Delicious, creamy and a good replacement for ice cream! I love it for breakfast!!! Filling and guilt free
Bill W.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: Kroger
Great taste and most importantly texture. Great nutritional info on packaging as well. Highly recommend.
Vani M.
My favorite flavor! So good and creamy. I've tried other yogurts but chobani always stays my favorite!
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Peach yogurt is one of my favorite flavors and I like the smooth consistency of Choibani's Greek yogurt
Hilario G.
Denver, CO
Absolutely delicious and creamy yogurt, great doe a quick snack with some granola any time of the days.
Madison A.
Laurel, MT
My absolute favorite!!!! So fresh but not too sweet!!! So creamy and tangy!!!! Absolutely love it!!!!!
Janice B.
bear
This yogurt was a little too smooth for my taste. I like the chunks of fruit in other styles of yogurt.
Van N.
It’s super delicious and has bits and pieces of real fruit in there so that makes it super refreshing.