Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Maggie R.
Love peach yogurt and this is my favorite brand! Great for a healthy snack and easy to pack in a to-go lunch.
Ryan Q.
United States
This yogurt has been my go to for the past several years. The peach is just perfect since it's not too sweet.
Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the thickness of chobani and the delicious flavors the offer. It is a thicker yogurt but us ver smooth
Courtney M.
Kennesaw
Purchased at: Target
Tastes amazing and is a super healthy option. It works great in smoothies as well to give them a sweet taste.
Beccah B.
Addison
Purchased at: Walmart
Really delicious yogurt. Wish it had more fruit but overall is really good. Goes even better with blueberries
shayvonne p.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is a great flavor and texture for the Greek yogurt! I always take this to work for s goo healthy snack!
Cecilia P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite flavor! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try Greek yogurt for the first time.
Ashley P.
Tastes good. Really filling but you don't feel bloated. It just tastes good and me and my dad love it!!!!!
Priscila C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my top favorites to give to the kids! A great 👍🏼 every day snack and fantastic for lunch box ideas!
member-1a003
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, has a nice amount of peach flavoring. Chobani has a creamy thick texture and not too expensive.