Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Very good. Like the protein content. Tastes good and I like the real fruit aspect. Highly recommend for snacks!
Rima S.
staten Island
Great quick breakfast in my house! I add some extra fruit as well as some apple flavored granola!! Mm delicious
Lani M.
Mountain Home
Purchased at: Walmart
Another go to food for breakfast. So rich and delicious and full yummy fruit. A great way to start the morning
Emily C.
Riverside , CA
I love peaches 🍑 over all so this yogurt is super good and creamy !! Perfect even if you add granola or almonds
Hannah G.
It is smooth, creamy, and delicious! It has great flavor and my husband is always stealing it from the fridge.
Sarah E.
Love the texture of the yogurt. Perfect hint of peach flavor without over doing it with great amount of sugar.
charlotte C.
Harrisonburg, VA
YES CHOBANI! This is so yummy and I love the peach bits and flavor. The large container is great for smoothies.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Great tougher. Love the flavor. Purchase the individual cups weekly. My daughter loves the black cherry flavor.
Nedely G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product its taste is very healthy I like it because I can eat it at any time of the day I love it!!
sar A.
love how this yogurt isn’t too sweet! perfect for when i’m craving something sweet but don’t wanna over do it.