Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Deseree D.
Perfect snack for the kiddos. The whole family loves Greek yogurt and you can’t go wrong with buying this brand!
Hailey T.
2019 bayvale rd Augusta georgia
Love the flavor . Creamy and peachy goodness . My kids and I all injoy this as a snack. Would recommend to people
Alexa W.
New Holland, OH
this is one of my favorite yogurt brands. i love the peach flavor and also the strawberry and mixed berry flavor.
Shauna c.
blue springs
My sons loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty because it's nourishing and yummy. I also like to add berries.
Chasedy
Im not a big fan of the jelly like substance wish there was more actual fruit but other than that its very tasty
Kimberly D.
Ft. Lauderdale,Fl
Purchased at: Publix
Chobani is a very creamy yogurt,very flavorful and the flavors are spot on. I would highly recommend this yogurt.
Megan H.
Davis, CA
I feel like this yogurt got kind of weirdly chunky (old?) fast which was surprising. The flavor was good though!
Emily G.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious and fancy. It is so thick and creamy but still with that classic tang that Greek yogurt is classic for.
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
The big tub is great for smoothies in the morning. I toss in a few additional fruits and it’s perfect on the go!
Julia R.
College Station, TX
My favorite peach yogurt ever, it always fills me up and is very healthy as well which makes it so much better.