Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Alina K.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I always opt for Greek yogurt over regular and Chobani is always delicious and creamy. Peach, Strawberry, and Black Cherry are all great flavors. It has probiotics so it's really healthy! I buy it almost every time I go shopping.
Nora P.
Monroe, NY
A nice larger sized Tub for the family It has the same great taste as the smaller portion container with bits of fruit in every bite. Affordable larger size is a good value for a multi serving tub good for a larger family. Allows you to choose a small portion or a larger portion then the smaller individual cups.
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
As far as Greek yogurt, I've tried quite a few brands and Chobani continues to be my favorite, but in flavor and quality. I used the plain version in smoothies often, but the Peach flavor in particular tastes really great. Many yogurts that have fruit at the bottom taste very artificial, but this tastes really fresh and delicious. I like to add walnuts for texture too!
Cheyenne R.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Normal yogurt tends to make me sick so I was a little nervous when trying this but it didn't make me sick. I've tried many flavors and I love so many of them. My aunt and I now buy this often.
Morgan G.
Wilmington
I absolutely love this brand! All of their Greek yogurts are full of flavor and are super rich! The peach is definitely my favorite flavor, especially with granola and fruit on top! Makes the perfect breakfast.
Jackson W.
This yogurt has an awesome taste! And it is priced right! I always pack it in my lunch because it is my favorite flavor. I have always bought chobani. It is my go to yogurt brand! It is also at all of your local stores.
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Being vegetarian, I know it’s so important to make sure I am fitting in my probiotics! Eating yogurt is typically the easiest way for me. I don’t love the taste of just plain yogurt, but the fruit in this blend-in totally does it for me! I love that I am getting in some extra protein while eating something that is good for my body and soul!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I enjoy the larger size yogurt. Sometimes I like to indulge in more than a single serve container. Although not the best choice for my waistline. All the flavors I have tried have bee delicious. There is something about this particular brand that I just like better than others. It just has a cleaner taste and a more pleasant texture in my opinion.
Addie C.
Incredible hearty yogurt with a thick texture! The peaches are delish and there’s no fake syrup taste from them! Definitely my favorite brand of yogurt both texture and flavor wise
P B.
Love the smooth and creamy consistency. I chose the 100 cal one but I have had the others before...love love love  Chobani® "Flip"® Peanut Butter Dream® Low-Fat Yogurt