Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Archadianangel G.
Nampa, ID
Good but tastes a bit stale in comparison to ALOT of other Greek yogurts. Not my favorite. The fruit is a bit off.
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
Peach is delicious and I love the giant tub because it is less waste and also you can decide what amount you want.
Alyssa F.
Ballinger, TX
Chobani has a large assortment of flavors that leave you filling full and are a great substitute for a sweet snack
Jenn R.
pittsfield
I absolutely love peach yogurt in general but this is by far the best!! I could eat like a million if then a day.
Kimberly D.
Ft. Lauderdale,Fl
Purchased at: Publix
Chobani is a very creamy yogurt,very flavorful and the flavors are spot on. I would highly recommend this yogurt.
Sydnie B.
Fort Polk
I love this yogurt, I eat it every morning for breakfast amd Im not much of a Greek yogurt fan so that says alot
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
The big tub is great for smoothies in the morning. I toss in a few additional fruits and it’s perfect on the go!
Kimberley M.
Miami Shores, FL
Excellent. It's Greek yogurt that tastes great! It's good for you and tastes amazing. Would definitely buy again.
Kaley M.
Albany, IN
I love the chobani peach! Its my favorite flavor by the brand. Way better than other yogurts with peach in them.
Shauna c.
blue springs
My sons loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty because it's nourishing and yummy. I also like to add berries.