Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Talia M.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This yogurt is one of my favorites for blending in smoothies. It has a rich taste and never gets old. I love Chobani.
Beth P.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Albertsons
This tastes incredible. I live the creaminess. I live very all the Chobani products!! I wish there was more flavors.😋
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves Greek yogurt! This is his favorite flavor and something we buy every week! It’s affordable and delicious
Paola Q.
Moreno Valley , CA
I like this , but I really do not enjoy the taste of it it kind of sour , am I the only one ? Idk but it still good
Jazmin S.
Georgia
This is a really tasty product. I enjoy eating it when I can and it has a great flavor that I can't get enough of.
Carla Y.
Roseville, Ca
My biggest guilty pleasure is to eat this peach yogurt with some granola! It is absolutely the best thing in life.
Archadianangel G.
Nampa, ID
Good but tastes a bit stale in comparison to ALOT of other Greek yogurts. Not my favorite. The fruit is a bit off.
Sharon E.
Midland
The yogurt is good but it has a sour taste to it so I don’t enjoy it as much but their peach flavor is really good
kristie107 K.
Havana, AR
Very great tasting, smooth yogurt. My family loves this product and we keep it stocked at our house. Kids love it.
olivia f.
Chobani NEVER fails me. This is my go to snack and always fills me without the heaviness I feel from other yogurts