Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Hameedah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Peach is my favorite fruit I love chobani so when I saw peach chobani I was so happy and delighted and I loved it tooo
India T.
I love this yogurt! Has a good amount of protein and the flavor is Great! We use these for our smoothies every morning.
Khloe Q.
College Park, MD
Such good yogurt. Perfect taste and doesn’t leave me feeling gross or bloated after. My go to breakfast in the morning.
Leslie W.
Not my favorite yogurt but it is certainly good. I love all things peach so being able to buy a big tub of it is great.
Kellie S.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
This flavor of greek yogurt is my favorite. The peach adds just enough sweetness to it, and it doesn’t taste synthetic.
Cristina R.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Really yumm flavor. You can find also differents flavors like cherry or vanilla. It is perfect for a complet breakfast.
Megan M.
Cookport
I love Chobani yogurt! I have tried many flavors and found this one to be my favorite! It’s non-fat ! And delicious!
Samantha G.
Northport, AL
We alternate between this and the strawberry and this is my preference by far. It’s less sweet and I really like it.
Morgan N.
Suwanee, GA
Keep this on hand for a snack. Peach is my favorite flavor. Sometimes I add granola with protein for a healthy snack.
Beth P.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Albertsons
This tastes incredible. I live the creaminess. I live very all the Chobani products!! I wish there was more flavors.😋