Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Sue K.
Peach is my favorite! It’s a really nice creamy quick healthy snack. Yummy , my family likes it too!. Make you feel great.
Abby A.
Lemoore
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves Chobani. Always super yummy and a filling snack. We also put granola in it for a very satisfying breakfast
Madeline G.
Los Angeles
Chobani yogurt is delicious and healthy, too! The peach is my favorite, but I haven’t come across a flavor I haven’t liked.
Tiffany A.
Chobani yogurt is delicious. It's the one yogurt brand I constantly repurchase. It's smooth and rich with a great texture.
Susie E.
Pe ell, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Peach yogurt is probably my favorite flavor. Chobani is very creamy & yummy! I trust in this brand! And price is great!!
Emily R.
Las Cruces, NM
Delicious and yummy. It is creamy with a great taste and good calorie wise as well. I also like the other flavors as well
Carla R.
They are sweet delicious and actually has pieces of fruit. It compares kind of with the yoplait one. Very delicious
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
Paige L.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite yogurts ever. The flavor is so peachy and real tasting. Its like im eating a fresh peach its so good.
Crystal R.
Wautoma, WI
I would have tought they were going to better but i actually didnt enjoy them as many people do but thats only my opinion