Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Caroline F.
Mesa
I love how creamy their yogurt is! And I don’t feel guilty eating it cuz it’s low in calorie! I highly recommend this yogurt!
Estefania B.
Cathedral City, CA
This Chobani Yogurt Has Become My Favorite Its By Far The Best Brand Ive Tried So Far Its Thick Creamy Texture Is Sooo Good !
Melody H.
Covina, CA
Love this yogurt! Delicious and made with non-fat Greek yogurt! Doesn’t taste artificial which is a huge reason why I buy it.
Mariah L.
Indio, CA
Love this yogurt comes with real fruit and it's non fat . This is my fave out of all and cheap as well that's the best part.
priscilla g.
4521 sparrow court
Purchased at: Target
This yogurt has such a great flavor to it. My husband and son make smoothies all the time with frozen fruit and this yogurt.
Stacy K.
BURLINGTON, WI
A great way to start your day when you are headed out of the house for work or errands. Super delicious and a great flavor.
Amanda G.
Lake Ozark, MO
My husband likes Chobani’s Greek yogurt. It is competitively priced and I am able to find it at most stores that I shop at.
Emily B.
Asheboro
Great! I pack it everyday for lunch in different flavors. It doesn’t require as much stirring as other Greek yogurt brands
Amelia K.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
This stuff tastes so good! I love peach flavored yogurt and this is no exception. Tastes sweet without being overly sugary.
Madeline G.
Los Angeles
Chobani yogurt is delicious and healthy, too! The peach is my favorite, but I haven’t come across a flavor I haven’t liked.