Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Marina M.
Auburn, AL
So yummy! I love the taste of this greek yogurt. Definitely, one of the best yogurt brands out there. I would totally recommend it.
Jasmine H.
Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
A yummy and creamy yoghurt, it tastes like a dessert by itself and the sugar count is very low which makes this a must have snack.
Neeki Z.
Atlanta, GA
Chobani is the only brand that has mastered the mixture of fruit and Greek yogurt. Mix it up before you eat for rich healthy treat.
Holly L.
Dallas
Chobani never seems to disappoint. This is my absolute favorite flavor and I eat it everyday! I cannot wait to try other flavors.
Lucy H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my fav yogurt of all time. It is my number one when shopping. It goes great in breakfast smoothies.
Rosyy M.
Tempe
I love how its healthy and still has a good creamy taste. And how they come in different flavors. Definitely good health choice.
raina c.
Sandy springs, GA
Too good , love all the flavors , natural, not sour , not sweet either , available all over usa , good value for money affordable
Samantha O.
New Rochelle, NY
The taste of the fruits it's amazing. Perfect for any meal. Breakfast, lunch or after dinner. Love to have it after my work outs.
Brittaney F.
Lexington, KY
Peach is my favorite flavor. I like that this is already blended as opposed to the chobani flips that tend to get a little messy
Norine V.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This brand is really good. One of my top favorite yogurt brand. I also like how inexpensive it is as well. It is quite healthy.