Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Jasmine H.
Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
A yummy and creamy yoghurt, it tastes like a dessert by itself and the sugar count is very low which makes this a must have snack.
Trisha S.
Indianapolis , IN
This Greek yogurt is amazing. The fruit is fresh and blends well with the yogurt. This flavor is our favorite but we buy them all.
LaDonde P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I don't eat yogurt often but when I do, I enjoy the Chobani Peach. It's nice, rich and smooth. Their Strawberry yogurt is good too!
Megan M.
Bellflower, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This peach non fat Greek yogurt is to die for! I love the peach flavoring with the chunks of peach. It is affordable and fat free.
Megan B.
Bluffton , SC
This is one of my favorite green yogurts. Consistently good flavor without the bitter taste the sometimes accompanies Greek yogurt.
Marina M.
Auburn, AL
So yummy! I love the taste of this greek yogurt. Definitely, one of the best yogurt brands out there. I would totally recommend it.
Holly L.
Dallas
Chobani never seems to disappoint. This is my absolute favorite flavor and I eat it everyday! I cannot wait to try other flavors.
Lucy H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my fav yogurt of all time. It is my number one when shopping. It goes great in breakfast smoothies.
Rosyy M.
Tempe
I love how its healthy and still has a good creamy taste. And how they come in different flavors. Definitely good health choice.
raina c.
Sandy springs, GA
Too good , love all the flavors , natural, not sour , not sweet either , available all over usa , good value for money affordable