Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Best Greek yogurt ever! They are so new on the market so I was hesitant to try them but I was not disappointed. Healthy & delicious snack
Tamika F.
Portsmouth
Very smooth yogart with great taste. I add a little granola for more substance. Packs a good amount of protein for breakfast or a snack.
JENNIFER R.
Florida
Love the the peach flavor. It taste so good! I buy it from public and target. That’s my favorite brand of yogurt and it’s so affordable.
Christie G.
Vero Beach
5 stars because I love yogurt and the peach flavor is one of my favorites. I have this almost every day it's very easy to take on the go.
Andi H.
New Carlisle
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband eats this yogurt and loves it. It’s always in our refrigerator and I will continue to buy it. It’s good quality for the price.
Julia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Greek yogurt snack! I eat this for breakfasts all the time. It is very cheap and fresh. I would definitely recommend
Mikayla K.
Cedar Rapids
Love it tastes so pure and its healthy im still tryinf to get used to the taste though just not for me as i domt really enjoy the taste!
Ashley A.
saugus
I love this yogurts its very tasty amd has great macros. I have yogurt everyday for breakfast and this happens to be one of my favorites
Char🖤 H.
Tyler
Tasty snack, really peachy. (Get it?) The taste is good but could be a little less sweet, all in all it's not the worst. Would get again.
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I like how thick this yogurt is. It has a good texture and I don’t feel terrible eating it. The sugar content is lower than many others.