Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Jade L.
Oakland, CA
It was amazing! Loved the flavor and the consistency! I am really weird about anything peach and they made sure to have a nice natural flavor.
Karlee E.
Chapel Hill
We love this yogurt! I like the blended variety and this kind is smooth and thick which we like. It’s high in protein without a ton of sugar.
Jayna A.
Pittsburgh , PA
When I get Chobani yogurts, I always reach for this one in particular. I never knew how much I loved peaches until this yogurt! So delicious
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
I just ate this for the first time - it is INCREDIBLE. if you like peaches and yogurt with fruit, don’t walk, run to the grocery to buy this.
Kat A.
Los Angeles, CA
Tastes like peaches! I like this because of the bits of peaches in the yogurt and the flavor is not fake! I also like how creamy it is.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite yogurt. Very smooth and creamy. Taste is amazing, I cook with it and mix it into shakes but mostly as a snack for extra protein
Jose G.
Los Angeles
Very good Greek yogurt. The perfect snack in the am before going to work. Wasn’t a big fan of Greek yogurt but this one became a favorite.
Douglas D.
Binghamton, NY
The Chobani plant is only an hour away, and the quality that they produce is excellent!! A lot of new flavours that we need to try!! :)
Genevieve C.
Paso Robles, CA
Very good tastes just like peaches and has chuncks of peaches I bought it at a smart and final the only thing I don’t like is the lid
Sharon B.
Absolutely love this great tasting yogurt. Has a very good nutritional value to it and the ingredients are exactly what I am looking for.