Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Veronika O.
Canton
One of my favorite chobani  flavors. I love buying the large container so the entire family can share. Usually lasts 1 week in my fridge.
Michelle M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Publix
Great peachy flavor. Rich, tart Greek yogurt. The big tub is bettering cost then the single servings of you like yogurt and eat it frequently.
Devon T.
America
In not a huge fan of yogurt, but I do enjoy this one from Chobani! I feel like it has just the right amount of fruit and the texture is great!
Yissel L.
Galt, CA
Purchased at: Target
Super delicious, it’s sweet, it doesn’t taste like it’s nonfat which it’s good, the flavour it great, I would say it has a good value, healthy
Lexi B.
Maple Grove , MN
Purchased at: Baby Cubby
I love the flavor, it’s an artificial peach flavor but it isn’t too bitter either. I love that the yogurt isn’t too thin or full of chemicals .
Anna B.
Washington, DC
I love anything peach. Chobani’s version is smooth and peachy. It’s not too sweet and being non-fat, it makes me feel like I’m eating healthy.
Kimberly G.
This has the tart tang that comes from the Greek yogurt and its smoothed out by the peach. It tastes like real peach, I like done other brands.
Jade L.
Oakland, CA
It was amazing! Loved the flavor and the consistency! I am really weird about anything peach and they made sure to have a nice natural flavor.
Karlee E.
Chapel Hill
We love this yogurt! I like the blended variety and this kind is smooth and thick which we like. It’s high in protein without a ton of sugar.
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
I just ate this for the first time - it is INCREDIBLE. if you like peaches and yogurt with fruit, don’t walk, run to the grocery to buy this.