Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Jessica C.
San Diego
Este yogurt es mi favorito me gusta mucho su sabor esta super delicioso trae fruta me encanta lo recomiendo mucho es super bueno y delicioso 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Becka J.
Sully
I love This yogurt! No other brands taste as good! This is my go to breakfast almost everyday! When I’m on the run it’s easy and filling to eat!
Michele M.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite type of yogurt. I love the taste and it’s so healthy! Delicious and I love to have it for breakfast! Delicious flavor and great value!
Kati M.
Springfield, MA
A smooth yogurt with a rich taste. Does not taste chalky like some Greek yogurts. Peaches seem fresh healthy for u naked u feel good and fills u up
Nathalee c.
Waipahu
Purchased at: Walmart
I love chobani! Whenever I eat this yogurt me daughter comes to get a spoon full and runs away and comes back. She loves the peach one in specific
Darlin D.
Love the taste and the blend! Great to mix with smoothies. Great value for your buck. I always buy at least once a month. Awesome taste and smooth.
Vanessa P.
La Puente, CA
I looove chobani yogurt
peach blended is one of my favorite Greek yogurts.
I would recommend trying this if you like yogurt
also good for smoothies
Connie H.
Hibbing
It's smooth and creamy!!!!! It doesn't have the grit feeling that other yogurts have. Chobani has a bit longer shelf life than other yogurts, also.
Liz A.
Panorama
These are my favorite yogurts I love buying this I definitely eat one in the morning or when I snack there’s sooo good I recommend these yogurts !
Stephanie E.
anaheim
Purchased at: Target
My favorite yogurts ever! These are perfect for breakfast or a in the middle of the day snack! The flavor is so rich and not like any other yogurt!