Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Melissa T.
Austin, TX
This is one of my yogurt brands I love Chobani yogurt is super crazy and very Peachy. I definitely recommend this product I use it a lot for my smoothies
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love buying this because the container lasts my family longer than the individual containers do. We also all love the flavor which can be hard to do!!
Nicole H.
Lincoln
Chobani Greek Yogurt is my favorite snack. It’s healthy and tastes delicious. I wasn’t a big fan of yogurt before trying this brand and now I’m addicted.
Ros F.
Palm Coast, FL
I love getting the tub and adding my own fruits and/or granola in it. This yogurt is smooth and yummy. It’s probably on of my favorite brands and flavor.
Stephanie M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
Favorite Greek yogurt that isn’t to sour or bland. This is so good and I love all the flavors they have. Get this or the strawberry for a healthy treat
Rachel A.
West Palm Bch, FL
great smooth taste , with many different great flavors tasting like fruit if says fruit , ive gotten them multiple times now and they never disappoint
kelly e.
united states
Yummi 😋 tastes good. I use this yogurt to mix it with fruits and it tastes delicious and my kids likes this too, they aren't a yogurt fan by the way.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This yogurt is the best and I love it and that is for real and it is the best. I love and I could eat it all the time and I could and I love it lots.
Becka J.
Sully
I love This yogurt! No other brands taste as good! This is my go to breakfast almost everyday! When I’m on the run it’s easy and filling to eat!
Jessica C.
San Diego
Este yogurt es mi favorito me gusta mucho su sabor esta super delicioso trae fruta me encanta lo recomiendo mucho es super bueno y delicioso 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍