Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love Chobani! Definitely my favorite yogurt. Love all of the flavors. I think it’s the best yogurt brand out there. It is a great addition to breakfast or lunch!
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
I did not like the taste. I love Greek yogurt, but this was a very sour, different flavor. It was not past the expiration date either. I had double checked that.
Cynthia p.
Palo Alto, CA
This is the best flavored chobani yougurt! I live for this. Everytime I eat this I feel so healthy and refreshed; if u haven't tried it ur definitely missing out
Courtney H.
morton
Best tasting Greek yogurt every made. I feel like most have a very bitter after taste but this does not! All the flavor are very good. Texture is good. It’s just all around good. I love the flips too. They add a little sweet treat 😍
Angie P.
Vernon , CT
I love how thick and creamy this yogurt is. The peach adds a little sweetness without being overly sweet. Great flavor and product. The price point is affordable for the quality. I would tecommmend this product and buy often.
Claudia N.
kent
Love Chobani yogurt, it’s really creamy and tasty.. you can really taste the fruit. Compared to yoplait this brand wins in so many aspects plus the price is reasonable.
Marcy P.
Chandler, OK
The Greek yogurt texture isn’t my favorite, but I absolutely love the texture of this yogurt. The yogurt is so smooth and filling. If you add a few dark chocolate chips, it makes it taste just like dessert!!
Salo P.
Excellent yogurt taste, great nutritional facts. Plenty of protein with no fat. Great for a high protein diet. I keep buying it since it’s extremely affordable.
Carla D.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not really a fan of regular yougurt but I really do this like brand. I like the fact that they actually but in real fruit at the bottom to add a kick to it.
gloria E.
Fort Worth
Amazing taste and I have barely been using it for some days . It is an amazing product. It is amazing to bring to school lunch in a little container w/ crackers