Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

anael s.
San Diego
I used to not like Chobani until this little line of yogurts came out. I am so in love with these! They aren't to heavy and thick like some yogurts at all, and they taste really fresh and yummy.
Kelsey W.
Selma, IN
I love the taste and texture of this yogurt. It's a little more expensive than I would like but I'm also a single mom on a budget. But I do love the flavor as does my daughter
Amanda F.
I purchase the large tubs of yogurt by Giovanni and seperate them into jars for my husband for breakfast. They pair well with Udi's granola for a large portion of healthy breakfast.
Yasmin d.
Gilroy
Don’t really like this yogurt but it is also great to eat it with granola on top of it , if you don’t like your yogurt tasting plain then this isn’t the right fit for you
Amanda s.
Shelby , NC
Such a Great product, tastes good and such a great Addition to breakfast or anytime snack. Taste fruity. Would definitely purchase again, first time purchasing product.
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
By far the best flavor they have! My kids love this peach Greek yogurt! It has chunks of peaches and is delicious! Plus it’s healthier with a good amount of protein.
Rachita R.
Woodside, NY
I love Chobani yogurt. Peach is my favorite flavor. It tastes really good and is mostly available in all stores. It is a great breakfast option. Mostly affordable .
Greg B.
Love the smooth and creamy texture and the rich peach flavor. It’s definitely a treat and not just a healthy snack. I enjoy it in the morning as part of a healthy and balanced breakfast.
Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love Chobani! Definitely my favorite yogurt. Love all of the flavors. I think it’s the best yogurt brand out there. It is a great addition to breakfast or lunch!
Rosy M.
I really love this yogurt! Very smooth and creamy very delicious, very worth it. The taste is incomparable to the yogurt brand. It is so flavorful and taste like real fruit. I would definitely buy it again.