Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Melody R.
yakima
I like yogurt a lot, Me and yogurt have a great relationship. These yogurts are good however they have a strange after taste and I’m not so sure what it is. It’s bearable though and the peach taste is great.
Pao O.
Purchased at: Costco
This yogurt is amazing! The taste is incredible! The fruit chunks added are real and delicious. We enjoy this yogurt. It’s smooth. You do have to mix the fruit since it sits. But after you mix up all the fruit you get a mouthful of flavor!
Megan N.
Eagleville, PA
This is my favorite way to start the day! These products taste amazing. The real fruit flavors don’t compare to any other yogurts I have tried. There is just the right amount! I would recommend to anyone!
Carli I.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious yogurt! No fat plus Greek yogurt so it’s super healthy! The flavor is delicious and I have never tried a flavor is this yogurt that I don’t like. Super affordable and can buy in singles so you can try the different flavors!
Kaeley B.
American Fork
Chobani is our staple yogurt! Really yummy, and the plus is I can get my daughter to eat it. They are a little more on the expensive side but I can get my kids to eat it and it’s healthy so I find it worth the extra money!
Marilynn B.
Georgetown, TX
Nothing completes my morning like delicious yogurt with granola. This flavor is amazing and doesn’t taste like syrup! I love that it’s healthy and gives me the boost I need to make it through the day. Definitely recommend this product.
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite yogurt! It is so creamy and delicious and very healthy! It is affordable and you get a very generous amount! I love this yogurt with granola for breakfast and fresh fruit!
🎀Contina G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Allied Chobani Peach Blended non-fat yogurt Peach Blended non-fat yogurt. It's silky and the peaches and the cream and just tastes really good it's like heaven in my mouth I love this brand
Alayna C.
Phoenixville, PA
Super creamy, full of probiotics. Tastes absolutely delicious. I eat this probably 3x a week and it makes me feel full and it’s not loaded with bad ingredients that make you feel sick. So delicious and I highly recommend.
Holly J.
Mechanicsville
Chobani is my favorite brand of Green yogurt, and the peach is one of my favor flavors. I can’t tell the difference between the regular and the non-fat types. Purchasing it in the 32 oz tub is quite cost-effective, too!