Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Katie F.
brainerd, MN
My children absolutely love this yogurt! It’s thick and creamy and it’s not too sweet. It’s something they always ask for and they are the pickiest eaters ever!!!!!! This and granola and cereal is by far their fav!!
Catherine B.
The texture was good, my husband really likes the peach flavor. It is good to mix with granola or pieces of fruit. It lasts a long time and you can portion it out so my little one doesn’t waste an individual size.
Erica T.
Columbus, OH
This yogurt is only okay. I don’t care for the overly processed peach flavor, but it’ll do in a pinch for a snack or something to eat granola with in the mornings. I prefer the whole milk yogurts over the non-fat.
Leigh W.
Kennewick, WA
Great tasting. Great texture. Nice smooth flavor and is well worth the price. My family loves Greek yogurt and this is one of their fave brands because it isn't too sweet and not too bland. Is a great Greek yogurt.
Aaron & Mollie D.
Oklahoma City
Love Chobani this is my favorite Greek yogurt. I love eating this for a easy breakfast fill up! Good mix in fruits and thick yogurt. The price is similar to other yogurt brands. I love the chobani flips as well
Rachel W.
Washougal
This yogurt is great with berries. I like to have it as breakfast, it tastes like vanilla and I get it at Walmart. I wish it had more flavors for Greek yogurt and it is affordable. I would recommend it to others.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love Chobani Greek yougurt. It tastes really good, I purchase the tub and I mix it with mixed fruits and give it to my kids in the morning and they love it! It’s healthy and tasty. I will purchase it again.
Melody R.
yakima
I like yogurt a lot, Me and yogurt have a great relationship. These yogurts are good however they have a strange after taste and I’m not so sure what it is. It’s bearable though and the peach taste is great.
Antonia H.
Cloverdale , CA
I love the peach flavor. I usually add it to my fruit, french toast, or smoothies. Price is reasonable I would say. Could be better though. I have been buying it for a long tome. I do recommend it to anyone.
Pao O.
Purchased at: Costco
This yogurt is amazing! The taste is incredible! The fruit chunks added are real and delicious. We enjoy this yogurt. It’s smooth. You do have to mix the fruit since it sits. But after you mix up all the fruit you get a mouthful of flavor!