Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Kayla A.
Alcoa
This peach yogurt is pretty good! I am a bigger fan of Greek products, but this is nice for a healthy snack option. I wish their was more fruit available in each serving, but you can always add in some to make it your own. Overall, average to good yogurt!
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
I am currently pregnant and during this pregnancy I’ve been so stuck on yogurt. I have to have it at least once a day. I shop mostly at Publix and every week I have to grab one of these, so great when mixed with granola or even just by itself.
Alicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
The peach flavor is my favorite.  It isn’t too Sweet and is very balanced.  I am a repeat consumer of Chobani.  It is very high quality for the price, always an excellent value and is often on special.  Highly recommend!
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
okay, i used to NEVER eat yogurt at all. one day, my grandma bought some, it was chobani, and i fell in love. it was amazing. it tasted fresh and healthy. the peach wasn’t artificial, which i loved. it was simply, the best yogurt ever.
Destiny🍃 G.
It’s not as good as it’s strawberry one that’s for sure but anyone who likes peaches it’s great for you !!! It’s a bit pricy if you want the tub of it I like Greek Gods yogurt better but I would still buy this if the price was lower
Daianara T.
Los Angeles
This yogurt is boooommmbbbb!!!!! I always get this type of yogurt Is perfect for my morning routine Nd when I go to work it has a very good flavor peaches and blueberries are my fave. I think this is one of my fave yogurt from all the flavors
Danielle P.
Greek yogurt is one of those things that I like to keep around the house because it’s quick and easy for me and my toddler to eat and super easy clean up. So far I’ve been happy with the Chobani brand and the flavors they offer
Didi N.
This is so delicious! I got it so whenever I wanted something light to eat I could just snack on some yogurt. The peach flavor is great and it is a healthy alternative to potato chips! I love chobani and all of their flavors.
Erica C.
East Hampton, CT
Absolutely delicious! Peach is my favorite fruit, and this yogurt is blended together well to make a very smooth texture. I love it for breakfast with granola to make it feel more like a treat than plain or vanilla yogurt.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love the richness to it, just the perfect flavor. I’ve tried many other yogurts but I seem to always come back for this one. My kids love to eat it just as much as I do. I recommend simply for the fact that it’s amazing