Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Susan G.
Marlborough
It's nice and thick and has a great taste.
Has no after taste.
Great fruit flavors.
The protein in Greek yogurt is well known and fruit flavors make it taste great
Michelle Y.
Providence
Really delicious! Love this with some fresh berries for a breakfast treat! Repeat consumer! This Greek yogurt is definitely worth its value and is packed with flavor and protein!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
This product is go to I like peach flavored yogurt I am a repeat customer and would probably recommend this product others and has good flavor and does not taste artificial you can find this at most grocery stores
Alexis G.
Fairly decent texture/consistency, but overall great flavor. Definitely would recommend to family and friends!!! Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub
Kilea F.
Purchased at: Walmart
A delicious and smooth texture. I usually bring one to work for a snack. Full of protein and wonderful flavour. Does not leave a bad aftertaste. Keeps me full until lunch.
Kathyria F.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always on our shopping list. My daughters and I can't get enough of this Greek yogurt. Great for smoothies or just a quick snack on the go. Definitely recommend.
Alexa H.
Edwardsville, IL
Chobani® Blended Peach I love this product it is such a perfect size for a yogurt -eating family. The dice is perfect and so is the test. I love natural fruit.
bob d.
new jersey
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This product is not bad. Wasn't a fan of the peach consistancy with the thick yogurt. It tasted fresh though just the peach clover conflicted with the yogurt itself.
Funmi F.
Pelham, AL
My son loves yogurt and these are his favorites. They taste so good and because I love Greek yogurt we share it. The fruit mixed into it is so good and it’s healthy as well. Highly recommend this product
Adriana :.
I absolutely love yogurt so much, it reminds me of icecream but, more heathy lol. Chobani is my most favorite yogurt because it is very good quality but, it is a little more exspensive than other yogurts. I always get this Greek yogurt because I'm a protein FREAK & traditional yogurt has a lot less. This yogurt tastes so good and it tastes like it's made with actual peaches, the texture is very thick but, that's what I really like. It's very filling, because it is Greek and not traditional. Recommend for yogurt lovers, or if you are trying to get your daily protein.