Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Liz C.
absecon
I like this yogurt because it’s good for you but it also tastes good. A lot of Greek yogurts have a strange texture but I found this one to be good. And I love peach! I buy this product all the time.
Loravic D.
San Jose
The peach one is really good, the yogurt is really creamy and tart meanwhile the fruit gives it the sweetness it needs. It’s very healthy I would sometimes just eat that for breakfast. It’s sooo good
Stephanie m.
mesa
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the thickness of the Greek yogurt with the fresh fruits still blended in it gives me nice protein with some flax seed after a good workout in the morning or even a healthy sweet midnight snack
Jen W.
I like yogurt that has some pieces of fruit in it, so I liked this. I like the peach flavor. It is better than oikos and doesn’t have any added artificial sweetener taste. I would buy this again.
Lauren K.
Purchased at: Target
Really delicious and light, love this yogurt! The peach flavor is just in the right amount and it tastes fruity. It is relatively healthy and a great on-the-go snack! Would definitely recommend!
Neil S.
The peaches in this yogurt is crisp and not soggy like it is in the other brands of yogurt. If you like the feel of crisp fresh peaches than this is the yogurt for you.
Perla O.
One of my favorite yougurts out there. It’s super creamy and very light to the taste. The flavor is amazing and I enjoy having t for breakfast and snacks any day!
Donna l.
Berea
Purchased at: Kroger
I am trying to cut out desserts, candies and other sweets, but have found a healthy substitute with Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub - good value and great taste!
Lismarie O.
Springfield
Its a healthier choice when it comes to yogurts. It has different flavors to choose from and sizes. Its taste is smooth but takes a bit to get used to it. You can find it in different stores.
Stella R.
Kissimmee
I add this to my shakeology every once and awhile. Definitely love this product. Love the taste. Texture and flavors. Perfect snack to maintain my weight loss journey