Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Cindy B.
Avenal
I wasn't sure when I bought this item but it's good! I'm a person who doesn't like to really sweet snake or beverages for that matter and this yogurt is percent. Once you mix the bottom it's perfect..
Robin W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I love this Peach yogurt,it has a very smooth taste,it's very satiating. The calories are not bad if you don't eat them all day. The bits of peaches are very yummy.
Rosa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was walking through WalMart and noticed Chobani Yogurt. I decided to buy two and try them out. This yogurt is so delicious. My favorite is definitely the peach flavor.
Misty B.
Williamsburg , VA
Love a great non-fat way to add protein and help your sweet tooth without wrecking your diet. Great with granola or by itself. Thick enough to fool you into thinking it’s a full fat yogurt!! But the big one, you won’t be sorry!!
Jennifer L.
Boston, MA
The peach flavor is my go-to whenever I choose Chobani. I consider Chobani my number one yogurt brand whenever I am in the mood for it. The peach tastes amazing, and is a great snack on the go.
Elyse F.
West Seneca
I love this yogurt and the variety of flavors that you can buy it in. It’s a quick and easy breakfast I have in the morning that I don’t feel bad about eating. It’s super light and not heavy to eat.
Rachael L.
Prospect Hts, IL
Getting tub makes so much sense. We eat a lot of yogurt as dessert, in smoothie, or for breakfast. Greek yogurt makes me feel full longer and we’ve always bought Chobani because it’s so good!
Missa M.
Chino Hills
Purchased at: Costco
Delicious yogurt! We buy the big tub so we always have some on hand. Great for morning smoothies and afternoon snacking. Has a great creamy texture with the great taste of peach! I do recommend it over some other brands!
britney f.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
Very tasty and healthy. Low calories. Great price. I have been buying this product for months now. Great flavor compared to similar products since this flavor is strong. Wouldn’t change a thing about this product
Katelynn D.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are really great! A bit high in sugar but really good! The peaches are yummy and it’s a perfect snack to have after the gym. I love to add other fruit sometimes with my yogurt to mix it up. This is a good choice’