Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

A portion of profits for a better world.

Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt ? I love it, who likes to taste this delicious yogurt?
Start your review of Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt!
2 months ago
I love peach flavored anything, this non-fat greek yogurt from Chobani is no exception! This is great in the morning with cereal or granola, and the peach flavor goes with almost anything! I even eat these as dessert occasionally, when i'm in the mood for something fresh!
2 months agoAustin, TX
Chobani is my go to for Greek yogurt. I like the light, airy feel of the yogurt and find the food chunks to be very generous. Healthy overall with a bit more sugar than necessary. Fair price given other greek yogurt offerings. I continue to purchase it and would recommend.
2 months agosan jose, CA
peach flavors are my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the thickness of the yogurt but at same time it’s not too thick. i enjoy the fruit bits inside, always a great experience eating one of these in the morning
3 months agoDubuque, IA
This was thick and yummy.  Love this.  I now only buy Chobani.  Great flavor.  Definitely worth the buy.  I also buy the less sugar ones as well
7 months agoAkron
I like to put yogurt in my smoothies. Other then that not a big yogurt fan. But it’s super convenient for me to just grab a couple flavors in the 32 oz tub and throw them in my fridge to add to smoothies. I love the consistency of the product. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
3 months agowashington, PA
This is SO GOOD mixed with a little bit of granola and dark chocolate. I mean, it's good without, but it makes such a full and satisfying meal with them. Also consider adding other fruit or chia seeds.
9 months agoHonolulu, HI
This is my FAVORITE Chobani flavor ever! When I was in college, I would always restock my mini fridge with this flavor and it really helped me get started with my day. And sometimes, at night when I'm craving for a snack, I always eat this. It's so yummy and the fact that it's Greek Yogurt is even better. Delicious and healthy!
10 months ago
This chobani Greek yogurt is so good! I usually pair it up with granola for breakfast and it makes the start of my day great. I usually get this size to make multiple servings since I meal prep and it works perfectly. The peaches at the bottom are so delicious once you mix it. Most Greek yogurts ave a dry texture is your mouth but this one doesn’t leave that texture and it is so delicious!
8 months agoAustin, TX
Okay, I’m a bit of a health geek, and am really conscious of what I put in my body. When I want a little snack during the day, this yogurt is such a great go to. It’s also nice as a sweet treat at the end of the day! Great protein, real fruity flavor, and filling without wearing me down. Love it!! Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
a year agoGrant, MI
Great brand, great taste and great price. My husband don't eat anything good usually but after forcing him to try this brand he will not stop eating it. He loves all the flavors and mixtures as do I. I always have this in my fridge. This is a product I definitely recommend and it's is great for kids as well. If my husband likes it then believe me it's delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
18 days ago