BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Cindy C.
Sacramento, CA
It actually tastes amazing, for it being oats and raisin. It’s not super sugary but it has a pleasant taste. The texture of it all isn’t weird, and if you get it at wholesale stores like Costco, it’s actually fairly inexpensive during their advertising days!
Jerrica F.
Woods cross, UT
Have you tried this stuff? No? Then what are you doing?! This yogurt is one of my favorites - and not just this flavor. There are a variety of flavors that are available at my grocery store and we're working on trying them all! So far though, this is my number one favorite because it helps curve my sweet tooth that tends to come at any time of day. I can just take one to work and eat it as a snack or save it at home for a midnight snack.
Kathryn K.
I normally love Chobani yogurts but there was just something about this flavor that did not taste good. I'm thinking it was the raisin, but since I like raisins otherwise, it must have been some combination of the other ingredients that I didn't like.
Paulina M.
tucson
I enjoy one of these little guys daily! Absolutely delicious and very filling. Considering I'm fairly strict with what I eat 5/7 days of the week, these yogurts meet all my requirements health wise! Excellent source of protein and good alternative to meat when looking for a way to get your protein in. #yummy
Leonela J.
Phoenix , AZ
Super delicious! And I know I'm not the only one who thinks so because my nearby grocery stores are always low or out! The taste and texture is like overnight oats. Perfect about of flavor. The only thing is that they are more pricier than normal yogurt so you have to keep an eye on the sales.
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
I have yet to meet a Chobani product I don't love. This is sooo good and is really filling. The oats are really flavorful and as usual it's not overwhelmingly sweet. I will forever recommend Chobani.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
love this flavor of chobani, it gives my the right amount of flavors to take down the greek yogurt park lol, its a new taste for me that I'm getting use too but i would like to explore more flavors.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I like it because they are small presentations, easy to eat complete, I
can carry them in the wallet for my baby and for me, it is a new sabor, I like their presentation,
I really like their taste and my baby too, its price is reasonable and if I
would buy again
Anita M.
This yogurt is phenomenal! I love the mixture of oats and yogurt but this one is very smooth. The texture is perfect and there is just enough in the cup for a quick snack while I am busy working. It's healthy and delicious. Even my kids like it! That's a win!
Gayle C.
The yogurt had a good flavor and the price was within reason. However, the oats gave it an odd texture. It definitely takes some getting used to. I picked this up when I bought supplies on vacation. I've not seen it again, but might consider buying it.