Add a Photo

By CHOBANI
#222 in Yogurt

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Eman S.
Eman S.
Houston, Tx

This yogurt is strangely satisfying. The oats make the yogurt even more filling and the flavor makes me think that I'll regret eating this. But the secret is that I won't, because it's yogurt! However, this is more than the usual Chobani 120 calories, so don't get too chummy with this product if you're trying to watch your calories! Be cautious, but this product can really help you stay on track.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA

Ew ew ew. It tastes like rotten milk and the oats are so small and soggy, I couldn't get past the texture. They need to add crunchy clusters so it doesn't become soggy. The point of grains is to add something bulkier to fill you up and give energy. If it had clusters, I'd be more full and it would add a natural sweetness that the yogurt needs.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA

This Greek yogurt made by chobani combines two of my favorite things. Greek yogurt and oatmeal. I can eat this for breakfast or I also have been known to eat it for lunch. I get calcium and I get the feeling goodness of whole-grain oats. I highly recommend you try this if you have it.
jocie b.
jocie b.

I love this yogurt so much! Greek yogurt is the best yogurt! This is one of my favorite deserts when I'm watching what i eat. There is so much flavor. I buy this flavor all the time. I would recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth but is trying to watch what they are eating.
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA

This is a Must have product in my home. We always have containers on hand of this and i am a repeat customer for sure. The flavor is amazing and Very tasty. I would highly recommend this product to others and I would maybe add bigger fruit pieces to the but still best out there.
Galemarie K.
Galemarie K.
Sun City West, AZ

Nice thick especially when I add grins. Pricey, but with coupons and markdowns, its a steal. I like their specialty flavors. I try to make sure there is no soy present as this is not healthy for me. One of my favorite brands and always lucky to see in store markdowns of 50%
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV

One of my favorites to grab for a quick breakfast when I don't have time to make something. It feels more filling to me than a plain yogurt yet doesn't feel heavy. This flavor isn't my favorite, but I have really liked the other flavors of this same kind that I have tried.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA

These yogurts are one of my favorites. I love the added textures and flavors. It claims to be made with natural ingredients and non-gmo. You can get it at most any grocery store. I enjoy the different varieties and plan to try more of them. I recommend trying these.
Vernesha F.
Vernesha F.

Love this brand and the flavor is just so different but very enjoyable.
i don't like to many different brands of yogurt and chobani is one of my most favorite brands i usaully eat them for breakfast ,as snack ,or a sub for at least one meal out of the entire day
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I typically go for plain yogurt but sometimes I splurge and get the flavored ones. They taste a little too sweet for me and the syrup is not necessarily real sugar. Yogurt is middle of the road affordable but not too bad that you can't indulge sometimes.

Join Now