BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Allison U.
Rochester, NY
This yogurt tastes so so good! Love that it's a low fat option with good protein. I have one of these in the morning. My new favorite flavor.
Madison D.
Amherst, MA
I LOVE Chobani yogurt. I switched to Greek yogurt to start eating healthier and every flavor from Chobani that I've tried has tasted amazing!
Babi S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
This greek yogurt is amazing! I highly recommended! it is so flavorful and unfortunately it is a bit pricey but I am a repeating consumer.
Lisa S.
Trenton
I love the mixture of the product; the texture helps to keep me fuller longer.  The taste is delicious!  I highly recommend.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
The yogurt has an amazing flavor but the only part that throws it off are the oat bits. If you don't have a texture issue you'll love this.
Dina P.
The only yogurt my toddler and picky husband will eat, it doesn't really have that yogurt gag reflex taste like most do, at least for me.
Andrea H.
Charlotte, MI
Have one of these everyday for lunch. It is great tasting and good for you. I love these. I even got my boyfriend eating them now too.
Vanessa S.
Vicksburg
Tried this and was not a fan of the texture of the yogurt...the carb count is a little high due to the oats...but the flavor was ok...
Jessie M.
Sevierville, TN
I love the taste of Greek yogurt. Peach yogurt is my favorite and I love oats. So the fact that they are combined make me really happy.
Jennifer N.
Wellesley, MA
I absolutely love this yogurt! It's really fulfilling because of the oats and makes a perfect quick breakfast. It's really yummy!