BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Ana H.
Love love this peach yogurt! I don't have to add honey and fruits. My all time fave when I'm on rush this will be my breakfast. It's sweet but not that much.
Rebecca W.
Kingston
I was looking forward to this product as I after add mix ins to my yogurt. However the oats were just a bit soggy and made the consistency almost gritty.
Brittney H.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite yogurt that not only is healthy but so sweet in my opinion. After a long workout at the gym this is my go to snack that fills me up
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
This yogurt is inexpensive, healthy, and yummy. I love this product and I would buy it again. I use them in my lunch and they are a perfect energy boost.
Rishabh J.
It's refreshing and doesn't feels heavy. You can easily devour a couple! My favorite morning breakfast along with Granola.... or for an afternoon snack.
Julia S.
I like the fact that this is one of Chobani's healthier yogurts and the peach flavor, but I'm not a huge fan of the consistency of the low fat yogurt.
Mandi I.
Lincoln Park, MI
Husband loves to grab the oats when in a rush in the morning. Even my toddler loves these. More filling than the regular yogurt. Perfect for breakfast.
Melinda B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I would not recommend this yougurt to anyone. It sounds better than it tastes. The oats make the texture really strange and doesn't have a good flavor
Danee O.
Modesto, CA
You have to try them all to see which one you like I hate it when I love love a flavor but is just seasonal or for a limited time because it so good!!
Hanna C.
I liked this product. i usually don't like low fat things but i liked this one. it tasted like ice cream. i would buy this product again