BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Corinne M.
I love the taste of this yogurt and it's such an easy go-to for busy mornings, however I wish they would introduce some lower-sugar options that still taste good.
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
This is amazing morning treat, it is very satisfying. it is a great healthy alternative, it surprised me how granny it was in the beginning but it was no big deal. love!
Kelsie B.
Van Buren, AR
The taste is alright. I am not a fan of the texture of the yogurt itself. I do however like that they mixed the oats with the peach flavor. I think it is healthier to eat and more filling for breakfast.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
I am a big fan of their regular Chobani yogurt and while I love this one it is not the best. It is a bit pricey and honestly I would stick with their more basic yogurts.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Delicious and amazing yogurt. Has amazing taste and keeps you full for a few hours. Doesn't have a weird after taste. I purchased at Walmart and will buy again. Not expensive at all.
A K.
Irvine, CA
I like Chobani Yogurt, and I have tried several different kinds. I'm not a big fan of the ones with add-in items, and the oats isn't crunchy because it's already added in.
Katie M.
Essex Junction, VT
I love the peach on the bottom Greek yogurt from chobani. The yogurt is the perfect thickness and the fruit is just the right amount to mix to the perfect sweetness.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
I love feeding this to my little girl knowing she's getting dairy, fruit and grains all in one sitting. It may not be the best option out there, but it's delicious and works for her.
Spencer C.
Midlothian, VA
Perfect for an on the go breakfast. Always tastes fresh and is a great start to the day! A lot healthier than any fast food you can get & super easy to grab and go. Love it!
Ana H.
Love love this peach yogurt! I don't have to add honey and fruits. My all time fave when I'm on rush this will be my breakfast. It's sweet but not that much.