BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Carla G.
Not a fan! I haven't bought this since it debuted but the ingredient list is silly. At home you have simple short lists of what you'd eat if you made this...it's not necessary! I think mine had oil listed among other things.
Lindsay I.
Ferndale , Wa
Oh my gosh! Yum! This Greek yogurt was so yummy! I love how thick and creamy the Greek yogurt is compared to the other stuff is! And I love that it is healthier a swell! It is a nice snack to take with you, I like to eat it on my lunch break at work and since it is high in protein it keeps me fuller longer!
Sharkas A.
Dearborn, MI
I love Chobani yogurt because its so delicious and creamy. The Oats Peach Low-Fat Greek flavor also has crunch. It tastes more natural than other brands. It also seems to have a less of a sugary taste which I really enjoy. My sons also love the Chobani brand.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Chobani yogurt is one of my favorites. I'm not a fan of the oats. It's a bit pricey. There are cheaper and just as good other options. I bought it at the grocery store. I wouldn't highly recommend this product.
Karla O.
I love chobani! It is delicious and healthy, i feel that this yogurt is not as sweet as others i have tried. It is affordable and inexpensive most impotantly delicious!
Stacy L.
Lincoln, RI
The yogurt is so #flavorful . It is #healthy so it doesn't make me feel guilty for it's great taste . It is very #filling due to the oats and the fruit . I use this as a snack at work and it fills me up ! It is also great in a smoothie.
Maritza G.
This greek yogurt is the best taste amazing highly recommended its so flavorful.. it is a bit pricey but i am a repeating consumer with this product it is amazing
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This is SO delicious. It fills me up really well, which is definitely saying something. I love anything with peaches, but this is much better than most peach yogurts I've had. The crunchy bits are definitely interesting. 10/10, would recommend.
Nicole L.
If lost so much weight because of these yummy treats! Not bland and not too creamy, it's just right. Thickness and flavor is just right and delightful! I have them for snack everyday and it honestly a great product
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Once you are on a diet, just like I was last week, you need to prepare some healthy snacks, and I guarantee that this low fat yogurt is great and will help you a lot.