BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is my favorite style of yogurt right now. The addition of the steel cut oats gives it a great texture and makes it more filling. The peach in this flavor is very good, although peach is not my favorite Chobani flavor - blueberry and cinnamon apple to name a few are higher on my list.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Yes! yumminess in a cup and so good for you! i love the peach flavor, its my favorite! i also love the oats in my yogurt, it gives an added taste that is also so healthy for you! i highly recommend this one! its very affordable and i purchase it frrequently!
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
I LOVE this yogurt so much! It isn't like other greek yogurts that are too sour-ish to me and this one has just the perfect amount of oats and fruit. The texture is nice and thick not gritty in any way. This has become like a weekly staple for me to buy at the grocery store.
Ally R.
Petal, MS
Love all the Chobani products but this is by far one of the best flavors I've had. I've bought this one multiple times now and if do it again. I recommend this to anyone who likes peach flavors that aren't to over barring.
Aanal V.
Yorktown , VA
I am the biggest chobani yogurt fan. Their flavors are so addictive and we use them a lot as a snack in our household. My husband likes sour flavors and I'm a sweet fruit person. This oats peach flavor is very nice. It's the perfect office or on the go snack.
Erin G.
Columbus, OH
Chobani has some of the best greek yogurt by far. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste like some of the other greek yogurt brands, and the flavors are amazing. The peach and oats flavor is so yummy and is a really filing breakfast when you want to eat light.
Rachel E.
Chobani is the best greek yogurt brand! I love it. I love the flavors as well. I actually would like a vegan option though in the chobani brand. That would be awesome. I am trying to eat vegan and not dairy because dairy screws me up. Lactose intolerant.
Henal P.
Marlboro, NJ
Delicious, filling, is my usual breakfast paired with a banana. is not too sweet and doesn't have that much added sugar compared to other yogurt brands. The protein keeps me full through lunch, and its low fat so its super healthy. I buy it every week.
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
Not even joking, this yogurt is everything to me. I used to eat it for breakfast every morning. It's absolutely delicious, I recently learned I'm slightly lactose intolerant so I can't have it as much as I used to. But it's definitely worth it!
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
A coworker actually got me addicted to Chobani's yogurt she gave me a peach flavored one on a break one day and I just about died the rich flavor and creamy yogurt blend is out of this world I can't get enough