BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Noel D.
Reading, PA
I love Chobani products, but I cannot get behind the oats models. To me, the pats never taste right - they have an earthy, dirty taste that I don't like. The textures feel off as we'll with the yogurt feeling heavy and clunky in my mouth.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
I almost exclusively eat the Chobani Greek yogurts, but I wasn't a huge fan of this one. The flavor was good, but the pats left an odd texture to the yogurt. Some may not mind, but I found it too unappealing to purchase again.
Kelsie B.
Van Buren, AR
The taste is alright. I am not a fan of the texture of the yogurt itself. I do however like that they mixed the oats with the peach flavor. I think it is healthier to eat and more filling for breakfast.
Judith H.
Garner
I love Greek yogurt because of the texture and I have always loved there Greek yogurt. The peaches taste like they were freshly cut because of how sweet they are. It's honestly one of my favorite breakfast options.
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
I buy this for my daughter and i... We love to grab one ij the morning before her school and before work. The taste is the best. The perfect flavors. I love it and so does my daughter.
Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
Always always have these in the fridge. Perfect for breakfast if you don't have much time. Has a great flavor! I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others. Such a good buy!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these! They're very filling and I like the strange texture but can see where it might be too weird for some people. The Apple cinnamon one is really good as well!
Connie P.
La Habra, CA
The oats are what I find fault with. They get soggy and the combination of yogurt and oats is unpleasant. There needs to be some kind of crunchy element to help relieve the consistency. Perhaps better packaging or maybe it should just be granola.
miranda g.
I LOVE this product. It is one of my first snack/breakfast choices. Super healthy, a little more pricy then regular yogurt but worth it. Good flavor and filling.
Spencer C.
Midlothian, VA
Perfect for an on the go breakfast. Always tastes fresh and is a great start to the day! A lot healthier than any fast food you can get & super easy to grab and go. Love it!