BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
Always always have these in the fridge. Perfect for breakfast if you don't have much time. Has a great flavor! I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others. Such a good buy!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these! They're very filling and I like the strange texture but can see where it might be too weird for some people. The Apple cinnamon one is really good as well!
Connie P.
La Habra, CA
The oats are what I find fault with. They get soggy and the combination of yogurt and oats is unpleasant. There needs to be some kind of crunchy element to help relieve the consistency. Perhaps better packaging or maybe it should just be granola.
miranda g.
I LOVE this product. It is one of my first snack/breakfast choices. Super healthy, a little more pricy then regular yogurt but worth it. Good flavor and filling.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
You have to be in the mood for the oats! It's a very unique idea, and very filling. I am just not a huge fan of the oats in the yogurt. If I want granola in my yogurt, I want it to be crunchy, not oatmeal style. I love Chobani though, I just would prefer their regular yogurt!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I am not a fan of yogurt, however I love the Chobani brand, all flavors with the oats. I purchase this weekly at my local grocery store, not only do I love it, my kids love it as well. It is a little pricier than other yogurts, however I think that quality is worth it.
Joelle K.
CHICO, CA
This is really weird, but in a good way. the taste is on point. very peachy, not artificial peachy but real peachy. the consistency is weird though. the oatmeal made it chewy. but it tastes like yogurt, but it's chewy. I liked it but if you have issues with consistency you probably won't be able to stomach this.
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
First Ive ever tried greek yogurt was with Chobani. Ive been satisfied with it ever since. Compared to other products I not concerned about the bitterness as much with other greek yogurts. But the flavors available are amazing. I would definitely purchase again
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I like the peach flavor, but the oats added in feels weird to me due to texture mix. I bought it at a local Wawa. It was the first time I tried this product, but not the first time I tried Chobani. Good flavor, sweet. I wish it was just the peach on its own.
Andrea P.
This product is so yummy! It's a great breakfast if you're on the run. There are lots of flavors but this is my favorite. Very affordable. I shop at Publix for this product. It's a great healthy alternative to that sugar coated cereal that we all buy.