BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Trisha W.
My husband has not tried this flavor I am so going to have to tell him! ... but he has had many of their low-fat yogurts in many of the fruit flavors (I don't remember watermelon yet!) but in the standard flavors - blueberry, strawberry, etc.
Paige K.
LOVE THIS BECAUSE OF THE NICE WARM FLAVOR IT PUTS IN YOUR MOUTH- ITS A LITTLE PRICY BUT TARGET IS ALWAYS IN STOCK WITH THESE THEY ARNT LIKE OTHERS THIS YOGURT HAS A NICE CRUNCH- YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY!
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK
My favorite yogurt I love that it's very natural and I enjoy the texture of it many flavors to choose from I love it with a morning snack , they can get kind of expensive and there are cheaper options but I enjoy this more I'm willing to spend a little bit more for my chobani
Jessica H.
St.Clairsville
This yogurt is a great way to get full without overeating. It tastes delicious and the oats lend a nice texture. It's comparable to other yogurts it's size while being more filling. I would recommend this to my friends
Rosa H.
I must say it was peachy and sweet. Was very tasty! Bought it at a Walmart. Was affordable and had a lot of other choices. It was of good value. I would recommend to others and nuts or oats would go well with this
Krista C.
Love this oatmeal. Great for breakfast. Very fulling. Great value for the price. They have. Large selection of flavors. Doesn't have the bitter taste like some other yogurts do. Love the texture and taste
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
I almost exclusively eat the Chobani Greek yogurts, but I wasn't a huge fan of this one. The flavor was good, but the pats left an odd texture to the yogurt. Some may not mind, but I found it too unappealing to purchase again.
Judith H.
Garner
I love Greek yogurt because of the texture and I have always loved there Greek yogurt. The peaches taste like they were freshly cut because of how sweet they are. It's honestly one of my favorite breakfast options.
Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
Always always have these in the fridge. Perfect for breakfast if you don't have much time. Has a great flavor! I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others. Such a good buy!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love these! They're very filling and I like the strange texture but can see where it might be too weird for some people. The Apple cinnamon one is really good as well!