BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Marcy M.
I love this yogurt! The consistency and taste is great! I buy it at my local grocery store and target!
Delia R.
Anaheim, CA
Chobani greek yogurt has a great taste and is low fat; taste good, especially with the peach oats on it
Priscilla S.
Does a really good source a probiotic especially when you're on antibiotics and helps with your stomach
Shayna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Not the best Greek yogurt I've had. Leaves a funny aftertaste in your mouth. I would not recommend it
Lilian H.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Like to put this in my smoothies I make before I go to work since I don't have time to sit and eat.
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
Peaches my favorite fruit and with the oats in this yogurt it makes for a perfect quick breakfast
Lindsay A.
Anderson, IN
I found that the texture of the oats yogurts to be absolutely revolting. I couldn't stomach them!
Faraz W.
Very thick and flavorful! Honestly can not stop eating this ! Really recommend for anyone to try!
Lany's L.
Conroe, TX
I had one those this morning with a pic toasted bread pretty good taste super delicious taste
Lori S.
Yummy Greek yogurt. Great for breakfast or a snack. Thick and creamy, great peach flavor.