BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Sarah H.
Howell, MI
A great snack that's easily fit into my daily macros. The peach flavor isn't too sweet to the point where it's overbearing either
kayla c.
I'm not a fan of yogurt so unfortunately I'm not Adam of this product... Although I've only heard good things about this product
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
This was a gamble for me to try.
I wasn't sure id like the texture.
I was pleasantly surprised. It was very good, and filling too
Mia k.
These are surprisingly really delicious the oats have an interesing texture so that migt be a turn off to some but i like them
Sammi T.
Loved this! With the oats it gives it a creamy oatmeal texture which I loved. Similar to baby food but tastes and very rich.
Jazmin V.
These are to die for!! Chobani always comes up with the most creative greek yogurts. They also taste amazing which is a plus.
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Not a fan. It tastes like the oats are old and soggy. Has a gritty taste to it too. I will not be purchasing these again.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
So Good! Love the flavor and the texture. Good for a quick filling breakfast or snack. I wish y all had a larger variety.
Yvette B.
Madison, AL
Very tasty and filling for a yogurt. The oats and peach flavors are wonderful. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Peach is my all time favorite !!! I buy this one all the time it's a great feeling snack and great for on the go !