BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Sarah H.
Howell, MI
A great snack that's easily fit into my daily macros. The peach flavor isn't too sweet to the point where it's overbearing either
Jennifer N.
Cambridge, MA
I absolutely love this yogurt! It's really fulfilling because of the oats and makes a perfect quick breakfast. It's really yummy!
kayla c.
I'm not a fan of yogurt so unfortunately I'm not Adam of this product... Although I've only heard good things about this product
Mia k.
These are surprisingly really delicious the oats have an interesing texture so that migt be a turn off to some but i like them
Jazmin V.
These are to die for!! Chobani always comes up with the most creative greek yogurts. They also taste amazing which is a plus.
Sammi T.
Loved this! With the oats it gives it a creamy oatmeal texture which I loved. Similar to baby food but tastes and very rich.
Yvette B.
Madison, AL
Very tasty and filling for a yogurt. The oats and peach flavors are wonderful. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
So Good! Love the flavor and the texture. Good for a quick filling breakfast or snack. I wish y all had a larger variety.
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Not a fan. It tastes like the oats are old and soggy. Has a gritty taste to it too. I will not be purchasing these again.
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Peach is my all time favorite !!! I buy this one all the time it's a great feeling snack and great for on the go !