BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
These are my mom and I's favorite yogurt, and I am not a yogurt fan. Yogurt texture is just weird for me, but these have the creamiest, smoothest texture ever. They are delicious and are worth the price. I love buying these for on the go trips in the car and to take to school for a snack. It's a filling college snack!!
Paige K.
LOVE THIS BECAUSE OF THE NICE WARM FLAVOR IT PUTS IN YOUR MOUTH- ITS A LITTLE PRICY BUT TARGET IS ALWAYS IN STOCK WITH THESE THEY ARNT LIKE OTHERS THIS YOGURT HAS A NICE CRUNCH- YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY!
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
I love to eat this low-fat Greek yogurt as a snack or breakfast item! Peach is my favorite flavor that Chobani has to offer. The oatmeal inside of it gives it a perfect crunch leaving you wanting more. It's also thick and creamy and keeps me full for a couple of hours. This is a little pricier than other yogurts but of great quality and well worth the money.
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a really good sweet creamy textured yogurt and the when you add granola in it makes the expieriance even that much better the cold treat hitting your tongue with a rush of flavors. I reccommend this to anyone looking for a good everyday household yogurt snack and who doesnt love yogurt (especially this peachy stuff!)
Debby F.
St. Johns
I know the thought of cold oats makes everyone a little squeamish, but I have to say, this is really good! The texture takes a bit to get used to, but the oats hold up well and don't get too mushy. There is great flavor in the product and the extra boost of protein really helps sustain me all through the morning.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
So good! When I eat yogurt I always need some sort of texture but most of the time when I get a yogurt and it comes with something to help with that, the yogurt itself suffers. (Whether the yogurt just isn't good or the flavors of the two don't mix) but this stuff is delicious! Love it!
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
As much as I love Chobani's peach greek yogurt, I do not like the oats incorporation. It has the consistency of old granola mixed with yogurt, that has been mushy sitting in the fridge. I was not a fan of this flavor and will not buy it again. I will definitely continue with my original peach flavor!
Mary H.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a texture person so I was nervous to try this yogurt to begin me. I couldn't imagine how it would feel in my mouth. The taste of the yogurt itself was outstanding but the feel of the oats was kind of off putting. This isn't one for me but if you like overnight oatmeal which is typically eaten cold. You will probably love this!
Kali M.
Barboursville
I love this yogurt as it mixes consistencies of smooth and chewy to create a great flavor. I have purchased this item multiple times and will continue to do so. The price of this product is one of the best features as it is a quality product for a low price.
Bridgette W.
Chobani peach yogurt with oats makes a wonderful addition to breakfast. It's affordable and good for you! Once you've tried this Greek yogurt, it will quickly become your favorite! I always pick up a few to keep in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast