BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Oats is a deliciously satisfying breakfast made with only natural ingredients. A complete blend of firm steel-cut oats, real fruit and our creamy yogurt, it packs 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of whole grains into every cup. It's all you'll want for breakfast.

Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
I love to eat this low-fat Greek yogurt as a snack or breakfast item! Peach is my favorite flavor that Chobani has to offer. The oatmeal inside of it gives it a perfect crunch leaving you wanting more. It's also thick and creamy and keeps me full for a couple of hours. This is a little pricier than other yogurts but of great quality and well worth the money.
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a really good sweet creamy textured yogurt and the when you add granola in it makes the expieriance even that much better the cold treat hitting your tongue with a rush of flavors. I reccommend this to anyone looking for a good everyday household yogurt snack and who doesnt love yogurt (especially this peachy stuff!)
Debby F.
St. Johns
I know the thought of cold oats makes everyone a little squeamish, but I have to say, this is really good! The texture takes a bit to get used to, but the oats hold up well and don't get too mushy. There is great flavor in the product and the extra boost of protein really helps sustain me all through the morning.
Mary H.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a texture person so I was nervous to try this yogurt to begin me. I couldn't imagine how it would feel in my mouth. The taste of the yogurt itself was outstanding but the feel of the oats was kind of off putting. This isn't one for me but if you like overnight oatmeal which is typically eaten cold. You will probably love this!
Kali M.
Barboursville
I love this yogurt as it mixes consistencies of smooth and chewy to create a great flavor. I have purchased this item multiple times and will continue to do so. The price of this product is one of the best features as it is a quality product for a low price.
Bridgette W.
Chobani peach yogurt with oats makes a wonderful addition to breakfast. It's affordable and good for you! Once you've tried this Greek yogurt, it will quickly become your favorite! I always pick up a few to keep in the fridge for a quick and easy breakfast
Rob P.
Well first of all I love peach so I knew I was going to like this as well and the oats gave it an extra great flavor. I got it at my local supermarket and get a couple every time i go, I actually get mad at them when it's out of stock haha
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great sub for a snack to get you through the day. They come in different flavors and i love having chunks of fruit in my yogurt. Best part is having these oats in there! Kind of like a mix between yogurt and oatmeal! Super yummy! Try it!
Katy R.
Spring, TX
First, its hard to write this w/o bringing up steven colbert's alex jones-like conspiracy theory character covering himself in Chobani yogurt. Lol. This is alright, not our favorite brand. Like, its not amazing but its an adequate yogurt.
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
This yogurt was not very enjoyable for me. The texture of the oatmeal with the yogurt made it hard to eat. The yogurt is delicious I just do not feel this was a win for Chobani. I think I will stick to the original yogurt with fruit.