BY CHOBANI

Apricot, with gluten-free steel-cut-oats plus quinoa, chia, amaranth, & buckwheat.

Shani Č.
Shani Č.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this yogurt. I didn't think I would like it because the idea of oatmeal in yogurt just did not appeal to me. My husband convinced me to give it a go and I was so impressed at not only the flavor but how filling it was. This is perfect for when I'm on the go and I forget to eat. It provides energy and keeps you from feeling mid day fatigue. For someone like me who forgets to eat, this is a great way to stay nourished!
Megan G.
Megan G.
I really love the Chobani flips yogurt so thought I'd give the oats a try. I found that they were not as good as the flips that I normally buy. The oats were kind of chewy and I did not like that texture. I do love the yogurt and think that the flavor is really good. I would not get the Oats again.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Unfortunately I didn't like this chobani product with oats and I think it was mainly because of the texture. The oats were saturated by the yogurt so I found them to be too soggy for my liking. I like the chobani products, especially the flips, but this product is not one I would purchase again.
Adalysse P.
Adalysse P.
These Chobani Oats flavors are delicious and are a perfect snack. Great taste and for the most part, affordable. I usually buy them when they are on sale at my local Shop Rite 10 for $10! I've already recommended Chobani yogurts to all my co workers. I have the whole office eating them !
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I LOVE all of the chobani oats yogurts! I'll eat them for breakfast and sometimes as a dessert. They are so filling and definitely hit the spot when I'm craving something sweet! I like the extra texture in them and that it isn't just plain flavored yogurt. I'm such a fan of these!
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
So convenient for on the go! I pack this for lunch and to snack on something while I'm stuck in traffic or while I'm on the clock. It's totally affordable and healthy which makes this product awesome! I love this flavor the most and you'll be happy you made this purchase.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Carrollton, TX
Best yogurt out! I love chobani brand, they never disappoint me with the amazing flavors they have to offer. You can literally purchase this product at any local supermarket. Every time I buy groceries I make sure to grab a few chobani blueberry and strawberry yogurts.
Justine A.
Justine A.
We go through so much of this yogurt in our house. This apricot one is delicious. They are only 1.00 at our local grocery store. We stock up on a number of flavors as we go through a lot of these. Me both bring them to work and eat them at home. definitely recommend.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
My daughter would eat this all day long if I allowed her to! It's her first choice when she feels hungry! I find it on sale constantly which is great since we go through tons!! It's always in stock at our home! She says it's the most delicious yogurt she's ever had!!
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
This is a decent yogurt and one we will pick up if our normal brand is out of stock. I do like that it has oats for added nutrients and texture. The price is a bit high which is why this gets a three star from me. We really only purchase this if it is on sale.