Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Oats Apricot Low-fat Greek Yogurt

Chobani® Oats Apricot Low-fat Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

Apricot, with gluten-free steel-cut-oats plus quinoa, chia, amaranth, & buckwheat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® Oats Apricot Low-fat Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Denise C.
Paramount
Best yogurt out! I love chobani brand, they never disappoint me with the amazing flavors they have to offer. You can literally purchase this product at any local supermarket. Every time I buy groceries I make sure to grab a few chobani blueberry and strawberry yogurts.
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
This is really delicious yogurt but it is a little sweet for a Greek yogurt. I like the texture as well, it's not as thick as typical Greek yogurt.
Michelle S.
Warwick, RI
I really liked the combination of oatmeal and yogurt, they are very filling!
I really liked the combination of oatmeal and yogurt, they are very filling!
RBs R.
It's super creamy and smooth. I love how the taste of the yogurt doesn't give you that chalky feel on your tongue. Delicious yogurts. It's a little expensive for yogurts but worth it.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I love these so much. So perfect in the morning when you don't have any granola in hand. It is a great value and I'm always impressed with Chobani. Kroger always has my flavors I like! Recommended and my family loves it, too
L Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I fell in love with this yogurt and so did my son!! Prefer this brand a lot more than other brands that have combined yogurt and grains! I bought this regularly but now I am unable to find it anywhere I shop!
Alee T.
Rigby ID
I love this product!!! There are so many good flavors!!! I eat one all the time! I definitely recommend to everyone
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I love these yogurts with the oats in them. I think the oats add a nice texture and taste to the yogurt that makes it more interesting.
Dil H.
Sayreville, NJ
My husband likes it a lot . Nice creamy tasting . Satisfing portion for in a single serve .
Elise H.
This yougurt is so yummy! It is sweet and fruity! It also fills you up with the oats

Looking for your answer?