BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apricot, with gluten-free steel-cut-oats plus quinoa, chia, amaranth, & buckwheat.

Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I love these so much. So perfect in the morning when you don't have any granola in hand. It is a great value and I'm always impressed with Chobani. Kroger always has my flavors I like! Recommended and my family loves it, too
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
I really like this product, but it is not a personal favorite of mine. Personally, it can be a little too butter for me. There are certain favorite types of this product I like. overall, I would recommend this because it is a very healthy choice.
L Y.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I fell in love with this yogurt and so did my son!! Prefer this brand a lot more than other brands that have combined yogurt and grains! I bought this regularly but now I am unable to find it anywhere I shop!
Hazzel V.
Great flavor, one of my favorites. I usually have one as a snack and it's delicious and keeps me satisfied until the next meal. It's healthy and it also tastes like a treat. I would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone.
Amanda Rae W.
I already love oats and apricots so I was excited to see this. I'm not the biggest fan of Greek yogurt, but this one is an exception. Super yummy and I love that it's also healthy so I don't feel bad after I eat it.
Cynthia T.
All I have to say is that these are so freaking good! I love the texture that this has, it makes it more of a hearty type of breakfast option if you like yogurt. It's really easy to find in the stores as well!
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I didn't love the yogurt with oats. The oats get soggy and a weird consistency when they're already included in the yogurt. It depends on your preference but I like something more crunchy in my yogurt
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Super filling product but a bit strange... let me explain. It's like over night oats but more tangy and the texture is that of soggy oatmeal. Don't think I would buy this again but the taste was pretty good.
Victor N.
Arlington
This brand has one of the best flavors of yogurt! It's full of nutrients and doesn't have a lot of calories. This was my first time eating and let me just say, this is my favorite one out of all the other brands!
Denise C.
Paramount
Best yogurt out! I love chobani brand, they never disappoint me with the amazing flavors they have to offer. You can literally purchase this product at any local supermarket. Every time I buy groceries I make sure to grab a few chobani blueberry and strawberry yogurts.