BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apricot, with gluten-free steel-cut-oats plus quinoa, chia, amaranth, & buckwheat.

Elissa N.
Bidwell
I didnt enjoy the texture of the yogurt mixed with the oatmeal, the oatmeal seemed nearly not done, maybe i just dont prefer cold oatmeal but this product was not for me
Megan K.
Oceanside, CA
I like oats. I like yogurt. I guess I just don't like them pre-blended together. I find that there isn't enough oats in the yogurt, so it feels like the oats got into the yogurt cup on accident almost. The flavor is fine on both accounts, but I'm a texture eater and it really just falls short because random bits of cold, soggy oats dispersed through my yogurt just isn't a pleasant mouthfeel.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I love these so much. So perfect in the morning when you don't have any granola in hand. It is a great value and I'm always impressed with Chobani. Kroger always has my flavors I like! Recommended and my family loves it, too
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
i really love chobanis products. i think that the yogurt is really delicious and they have quite the range in products that are available. i do not really eat any other types of yogurt and often times there are specials at the store to purchase in bulk.
RBs R.
It's super creamy and smooth. I love how the taste of the yogurt doesn't give you that chalky feel on your tongue. Delicious yogurts. It's a little expensive for yogurts but worth it.
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
I really like this product, but it is not a personal favorite of mine. Personally, it can be a little too butter for me. There are certain favorite types of this product I like. overall, I would recommend this because it is a very healthy choice.
L Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I fell in love with this yogurt and so did my son!! Prefer this brand a lot more than other brands that have combined yogurt and grains! I bought this regularly but now I am unable to find it anywhere I shop!
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Great flavor, one of my favorites. I usually have one as a snack and it's delicious and keeps me satisfied until the next meal. It's healthy and it also tastes like a treat. I would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone.
Melina R.
Oceanside, California
I love this brand i tried this flavor and really liked it i have a yogurt every day with my breakfast I bought this at Walmart it's awesome value and price was great not expensive at all I'm always looking for my budget i will definitely be buying more soon
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED! I make overnight oats at home, but Chiobani did it for me! So easy and delicious, and won't break the bank. I love this compared to other regular yogurts. The oats give more protein and substance. A sure winner.