Food & SnacksDairyYogurtChobani

by Chobani

#11 in Yogurt

Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4-pack

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom!
Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has quickly become my favorite yogurt! I have a serving every morning for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch time. The strawberry flavor is subtle, but decadent. I love getting the bigger container when it's available as it's a better deal, but you can't go wrong by gently placing this in your cart!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom uploaded by Rosie N.
This Greek yogurt is so delicious! The texture is rich, creamy and with the strawberries, whoa. I usually get the vanilla yogurt since it’s my go-to but I decided to mix it up this time with this one and I forgot how much the fruits just enhances the flavor. The sweet and tartness from the strawberries in every spoonful were delightful! And it’s only a little over a dollar for each so it’s a great deal for Greek yogurt at my local supermarket. I'm definitely going to be mixing it up more often now. So good!
Jenny V.
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Costco
Love yogurt- for breakfast or as snacks. Been taking this for months. I like all the flavors but strawberry for me is the best. Healthy snacking. I add fresh fruit sometimes. Value for money. Definitely recommended!
Nataliya F.
Everett, WA
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom uploaded by Nataliya F.
Purchased at: Safeway
Very smooth, with real fruit jam, my go to dairy snack at work. Not too sweet either. And you can add granola to it for even a better snack.
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I love love this brand! The flavors are delicious. I used to mix it with granola and have it for breakfast almost everyday
Nancy R.
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom uploaded by Nancy R.
Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom uploaded by Nancy R.
This is my favorite yogurt i love the taste I enjoy eating every time this yogurt is perfect for breakfast with some fruit and nuts
Giuseppe L.
I like having these around when I'm searching for a good snack that is kinda healthy and filling. I use to buy the fruit in the bottom yogurts but I really like the Greek ones more. I love the taste and enjoy these as a healthier snack then chips or a candy bar.
Sara Maria M.
I like  Chobani® Non-Fat Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom  This greek yogurt is so delicious, I Usually ate it with granola for snacks, this product have a good price and you could found it in many groceries stores. I recommend it.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,501 reviews
Nothing better than yogurt with fruit on the bottom that way you can mix it up yourself and it’s so much fresher I absolutely love the shivered I love the flavor it’s a little bit more expensive but very well worth it I will definitely buy again again
Bradley K.
this yogurt was so yummy and i eat it every morning for breakfast. it’s creamy & full of flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Larisha P.